Sunday, January 31, 2010

Science Blog 16 new format

1. If I could go back and tell myself something about the differences between mitosis and meosis I would say that mitosis makes a diploid cell and meosis makes haploid cells. I think this would help me in the furture because if I see a diploid cell, I can determine that it went through mitosis. For example, if a saw a skin cell I would know that it went through mitosis because it is a diploid cell. If I saw a sperm cell, I can tell that it went through meosis because it is a haploid cell.







2. I think if we did an experiment where we looked at a lot of different cells and determined if they went through meosis or mitosis, it would be helpful. I think this would be helpful because it will help us see the differences of the diploid cells and haploid cells, and mitosis and meosis.













No comments:

Post a Comment