Sunday, January 24, 2010

Science Blog 15

1. What science ideas did you learn?

This week we started learning about meosis. I learned that the steps of meosis are prophase I, metaphase I, anaohase I, telophase I, prophase II, metaphase II, anaphase II, telophase II, and gamete. I learned that mitosis and meosis are similar in someways and they are also different.

2. How did you learn these ideas?

I learned these ideas by watching simulations on the computer. After that we read about what that phase did and then we wrote it down in our own words. I also made a venn diagram showing how meosis is similar to mitosis.

3. How will these ideas help you?

These ideas will help me because in the future when I look under a microscope, I will be able to determine if the cell is preforming meosis or mitosis. This will help me because I can use that information to make better conclusions and hypothesies.

No comments:

Post a Comment